Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Balance

So I'm re-starting my wonderful dormant company, Midnight Publishing Group, Inc. 

Why?

Because I have my hands grasped firmly around ideas that I know I can create, market and profit from.

*ding*

Within the past year I've watched two swiftly successful companies be built from the ground up by close friends and I know I can do the same. 

First you create the idea, then you encapsulate the idea in a beautifully desirable package. After the packaging, you push it and you keep pushing until it moves. Sounds simple but essentially that is the game. 

Can I stick to the game? 

Balance. Balance. Balance.

Work requirements, business projects,social, life.

No this is not my idea but this is a really cute robot I made a year or so ago.


 Mostly I enjoy doing grim pop-culture portraits and paintings. This little guy was an experiment of mine which is enjoyable to work with but I don't see a market for him.

I'll be posting more of my work soon on midnightpublishinggroup.com and on melaniestewart.net (my personal portfolio site).

 

No comments:

Post a Comment